Our school uniform consists of:
- a red sweatshirt or cardigan
- a white polo-shirt
- grey/charcoal trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
There are a few slight changes for summer and winter which are detailed below:
- summer months - chequered red and white summer dresses may be worn or grey/charcoal smart shorts
- winter months - a grey/charcoal dress can be worn with grey tights
School shoes should be plain and in dark colour, with a fastening appropriate to the age/development of your child and provide adequate protection for your child’s feet.
For P.E in the warmer months:
- a white t-shirt
- black shorts
- trainers or pumps (again with an appropriate fastening to the age/development of your child)
Only the wearing of stud earrings and a watch is acceptable in school. Earrings must be removed on P.E days before they come to school if the child cannot take them by themselves. School staff are not legally allowed to remove earrings.